Clinical trials play a pivotal role in evidence based medicine this course will discuss the design conduct analysis and interpretation of phase i iv clinical studies. This is the fifth edition of a very successful textbook on clinical trials methodology written by recognized leaders who have long and extensive . Book summary this is the fourth edition of a very successful textbook on clinical trials methodology written by three recognized experts who have long . The clinical trial is the most definitive tool for evaluation of the applicability of clinical research it represents a key research activity with the . This course will provide an introduction to the scientific statistical and ethical aspects of clinical trials research
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.