Suggested citationfront matter institute of medicine 1997 the computer based patient record an essential technology for health care revised edition. The computer based patient record an essential technology for health care revised edition 1997. Most industries have plunged into data automation but health care organizations have lagged in moving patients medical records from paper to computers. Learn the basics of electronic health records including common computer based patient record an essential technology for based care and evidence . Computerization of the health care record is inevitable anyone who has struggled to decipher a colleagues scrawlings or who has rummaged through a ream
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.